This has to be one of my favourite baby buys…
- Its quite compact, not big and bulky like a lot of baby baths are
- The foam backrest is great – its soft and padded and also means baby isn’t putting their back on cold plastic
- It looks nice – I love the look of this bath, it’s clean and modern looking
- Bum support! Fantastic, this means babies from newborn + can sit in the bath and be comfy and safe in there
The first use:
- The first time bathing a newborn is always scary, I don’t think anything can take that fear away! I was also nervous about this as Mini K absolutely hated baths up until she was about 2 so I was dreading the thought of Little M being the same.
However, I have the say this was the most chilled out and alert I’d seen him (he was 3 days old by this point.)
C held his hands just under Little M’s armpits as he was a very floppy still and I washed him.
- We’ve been using this bath pretty much daily for the past 3 months and we love it! And what’s even better is Little M loves it too (you can see clips of him smiling away on my Instagram). I’ve started putting the bath in the kitchen sink so that Little M is eye level, which he loves and because he’s started splashing so at least some of the water goes into the sink! However, I’ve just noticed that Shnuggle also sell a stand for the bath so I may invest in one of those soon.
I absolutely love the fact that within a few short weeks Little M could sit it in without one of us holding him meaning that we could spend the bath time chatting away and playing and capturing amazing smiles. Little M looks so comfortable in the bath too.
I definitely recommend this bath – its fantastic!
Shnuggle are offering you 10% off purchases over £30 when you enter the code: giggles10
*please note; I did not receive a discount nor were asked from Shnuggle to write this review.