A super cute, colourful teether that simulates and soothes = everything you need in a teether…
Meet Pip – Part of the Squidge & Pip fam!
As many of you know Little M is teething just now. With Mini K teething wasn’t too bad until she was about 1 and then she chewed her pram… But with Little M, he is biting/chewing everything and it’s causing him quite a bit of pain.
- The teether arrived within 2 days of ordering – love promt postage!
- I absolutely loved the packaging it came in… I uploaded a video to my My Stories on Instagram if you saw it? Although thinking of starting a YouTube channel so will do another video there if you missed it – let me know in the comments!
- Once, overcoming the amazing packaging, I got the teether out (Little M was napping when this arrived) I was very impressed.
- The teether is solid, yet very bendy/flexible.
- I love the bright colour
- It looked very easy for Little M to hold with his tiny hands
The first use:
- Once Little M woke up and was on his playmat, I dangled Pip in front of him and, after a few frustrated shots, grabbed it and instantly shoved it right in his mouth – it was a hit!
- He could hold onto easily and there was so much for him to chew on
- It’s safe to say this teether has been a hit with Little M. He can hold onto it easily and there is so much of it to chew and find out that the fun with this teether is endless.
- We have tried a few teethers but this is definitely a favourite.
Top tips/Best bits:
- You can attach this to a dummy clip so when you are out and about it’s attached at all times
- This can go in the fridge/freezer to chill it and sooth sore gums
- Easily sterilised – I sterilise this every night and then pop in a zip lock bag and into the fridge for the morning
- It comes with a wee bag so once you sterilise it you can pop it in there to take out with you
- It’s non toxic, contains no lead, latex, BPA, PVC or phthalates. It is used in most dummies, teats & by the medical industry as it does not support the growth of bacteria – made in Britain.
* please note: I received this product at a discounted rate, however the above was written and was an honest review by me.